ok how about names 4 a boy that start with C i think i am going to name him Zaylen Cade but im not sure

chelle900

Asked by chelle900 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Baby Names

• Cade is a nice middle name. I don't like Zaylen at all, just sounds made up.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• love unique names, that arent ridiculous................ and its just a matter of peoples opinion what is ridiculous! I think Zaylen Cade is ADORABLE..sounds cute together..never heard of Zaylen, but i do like it.
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 3:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I agree with the pp- I like Cade but not a fan of Zaylen. Other C names-- Connor, Colin, Carter, Cash, Charles, Chad.....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Not big on Zaylen, never heard it before. Only C name I can think of is Colby, Caleb, Cayden...
    TiffyTaffy79

Answer by TiffyTaffy79 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I like it!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Cade is ok, although I prefer Caden.

Zaylen? NO
    missingruth

Answer by missingruth at 3:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• hi, Caden is better in my opinion...and i dont really care for Zaylen.. what about Faison or Cezar? with z sounds... or Zachary, or Zarren liek Darren with a Z. Dont go too space age -- i still go for names based on saints and traditional history or ethnicity...look in a baby book in the Z section--did you yet hon?
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 3:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• thanks for the feedback Zaylen is for sure his first name just for the simple fact that im the odd ball of my family and friends and a normal everyday name is not ok with me lol im trying to see if i can find a nice unique middle name that starts with C to go along with it
    chelle900

Comment by chelle900 (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Cooper is my favorite "C" boy name!
    brocknavasmomma

Answer by brocknavasmomma at 3:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I like it =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2010