Military and divorce part II(I didnt realize that children shouldnt be with the father)ha

Thank you ladies who have answered but let me tell you this:MY soon to be x is a wonderful man.I see no reason WHY our children cant live with him.He is a great dad and has a home for them.Our divorce is simple and I do not want to take his money.I have no need to do that to him.Just because we are no longer in LOVE doesnt mean we cant be friends.We havent been together for almost 4 months(separated) and he is now recently deployed.Do i want to move on without my children?No I do not.BUT how dumb would it be to lug them around from home to home?So the right choice is my husband keeping them.Again he is a good man..just not who I want to be with lol...I found out that I can go to the FRG and they will help us with daycare and help him...again thanks for your answers...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• That is good that you are thinking of YOUR CHILDREN first. No, they don't need to be lugged around from house to house and it will be better for THEM when you get a house for all of you. Not all men are selfish and thankfully not all women are selfish. I am glad you found help for him and I hope you will provide him with ample visitation to continue a good relationship with the children. Some women can see through their jealousness and hatred to see that dragging their children everywhere is not good for them.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• good luck to you-
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i know alot of single people who are in the military. I dont know if this is your first deployment or not but just know for the first week he will have absolutly NO time off while he gets his physicals and all his reintegration paperwork done. Then he will get a 30 day leave, which is when I suggest you leave. It might not be exactly right after he gets back, my dh is deployed right now and doesnt get his 30 day leave til a month after he gets back. But that might be the best time for you to go, plus if he has any extra leave saved up, he can take that as well. Good luck with everything.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Sorry didn't see the first part. I'll just bump.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• good for you for standing up for him
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 6:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2010