Will you please help me win a free family photo shoot?

It's really easy, just "like" "Holden" onto a Moment Photography's Facebook page, then scroll down and "like" my wall post (Caesar Melissa..., posted November 2 at 9:20pm). Voting ends tonight at 10:00 EST. We can't afford professional pictures otherwise, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

DragonRiderMD

Asked by DragonRiderMD at 4:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I sure will... but also, check out www.mysavings.com and go through their coupons... there is always a promotion going on with either picture me studios (Walmart), JC Penny's, Sears, or Olan mills for free portraits. Just check in their coupon books and scroll through... they are printable coupons. Right now it is Olan Mills and this is the offer: Redplum.com has released a new coupon valid for a FREE portrait package at Olan Mills. Use zip 90210 and click “personal services” on the left of the page. Your coupon for a FREE Olan Mills Portrait Package includes 1-8x10, 2-5x7's and 8-Wallets
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Thanks for the tip!
    DragonRiderMD

Comment by DragonRiderMD (original poster) at 7:19 AM on Nov. 8, 2010