why does that "little girl" on the VIEW go so nuts over republicans?I think she'd back satan if he said he were a republican, she's really annoying, what are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow - harsh. I'm not a fan, either, but I think she would campaign against Satan. She's just passionately for some of the things that I'm against and vice versa. I stopped watching because the arguments from all of the ladies were getting tiresome and repetitive. If you don't like her, change the channel.
    crazydogchick

Answer by crazydogchick at 9:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I really respect Elizabeth if for nothing else, being brave enough to go against the grain for what she believes. Not many brave people here. I guess they keep her on the show to keep at least a few conservatives watching, and for those who love to see women in heavy debate about EVERYTHING. I think thats the premise of the show. I don't watch it, but its always on one of the dozens of tv's at the gym where I go. American women LOVE drama. That's why we all play here!! LOL lmfo
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I like Elisabeth.. she sits there week after week standing firm in her beliefs with a whole table of people who don't agree with her.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Wow. Whats funny is you hate her because her beliefs are different than yours. And your better? She stands up for what she believes in even though she is the minority there. I respect her completely.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 10:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• She gets on my nerves. I just don't like narrow minded people. I'd have more respect for her if she learned how to consider - not agree with - but, consider another's point of view. She doesn't know how to yield to other's opinions. Kuddos to her for taking a stand on numerous topics.
    Anonymous

• i HATE elisabeth hasselbeck she is judgemental, close minded and annoying as hell. i wish she'd just quit.
    Mama2Joshy

Answer by Mama2Joshy at 10:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• If Elizabeth could admit to the flaws of her party like so many of us on here do then she would seem more grown up. Every now and then we all own up to our parties flaws and that helps us be able to meet on a common ground. Too bad all the ladies on the view won't do that especially Elizabeth.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• She needs to quit working with the Libtards and get her own show.
    Anonymous

• I agree she's a real shallow pain in the ass. No Point what-so ever and she's taking up space on the show, I say get rid of her.
    Anonymous

• I can't stand Elizabeth because she seems to always be in a ready 'BATTLE" mode! What irks me the most though is Whoopie always calling the race card...even Sherri sometimes. That comment that Elizabeth made about taking off her white goggles...she wouldn't have made that statement if Whoopie hadn't said that Elizabeth doesn't understand what it like to be black or the pain the blacks have been through...REALLY? Sure Elizabeth isn't black but umm...last I checked the slavery crap black people throw up all the time WAS IN THE PAST and they act like (today's blacks) are suffering because of it....Whatever!!! I've had people in my family from way back when that were slaves to and they were WHITE!!!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2008