Do you think everybody has some sort of gay/lesbian inclination, however small?

I'm not saying I think this at all but my friend thinks that this is true and that people actually either choose to ignore it or to embrace it and become 'gay'. I'm not sure myself, sure I've thought that women were slightly attractive years ago but I'm not sure...

How about you?

NB: I'm meaning this as a debate, not starting an argument or saying anything mean!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, not everyone. I mean, I can appreciate the beauty in other women, but I'm not attracted to them and the idea of being with another woman grosses me out. I do think that a lot of people lean the other way or toward the middle, and I don't know why being bisexual is so taboo in our society. Who really cares who another person is attracted to?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• yes
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 4:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• no. not everybody...but i think MOST people do....i know i do :~)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I think at least 85% of females are biologically bi

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Everyone has an inclination but if it's not a preference then they aren't gay/lesbian.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My personal thoughts.

I think that human sexuality exist on a sliding scale.

At 1 end of the spectrum you have 100% hetero with no inclinations/curiosities..etc. in the same sex.
    At the other end of the spectrum there is 100% home, with absolutley no inclination/interest/desire in the opposite sex.

Most people fall somewhere along that line. Some closer to the 100% hetero point, some closer to the 100% homo point. There are some who do fall right at that 100% point one way or the other. However, most/the majority fall somewhere on the line between the two points. Some closer to one end than the other, but not right on that 100% spot.

Me. I can and do appreciate the "beauty" that is "woman". However, I would rather look at a naked man over a naked woman any day. There is nothing about women that stimulates me/entices me in any way. Men on the other hand, totally stimulating and enticing.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2010