single and lonely

I'm divorced and single.I don't have a boyfriend and I get lonely.What are some things I can do to not be lonely?

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• BEING Lonely and single is not bad at all just as long as your happy and be content on what you have now...time will come that you will be able to find the right guy for you...just focus on your life now and be happy...stay cool and have fun....take one day at a time
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I've been divorced for 18 years. I have had boyfriends, but no one right now. Actually, it's been a long time since I've dated. To avoid loneliness, stay busy. Make dates with girlfriends, become involved at kids' school, volunteer. I work more hours than I should, but I haven't felt that lonely feeling in a long time.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Join a local book club, join the PTA, join a Bible study group at your church. Getting out to various events will help you meet a lot of great people, and possibly a nice man! :)
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2010