Where can I take my hubby out?

Hi Moms

My hubby has been working way too much and I would like to surprise him and take him out. But I'm not sure if I should do it tonight or let him come home and rest. I was thinking to wait for him after work and take him out maybe to dinner but I'm not sure. Do you ladies have any suggestion where can we go or do? Or should we just stay home and let him rest?
Thanks

bratgirln1

Asked by bratgirln1 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I think if he's up to it take him out.It would save you time from cooking a meal and that way the two of you can enjoy time for yourself.I don't know what area you live in,but you can take out to a nice steakhouse,mexican or to a sports bar/grill.Most guys are up for a good meal and a few brewskies.=)
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Hi alisha34886, Thank you for your comment, but I have to cook dinner for my children and my mom anyways. I want to surprise him and I thought about taking him out. Also because we have someone to watch the kids. He just called me and asked me if I want to go to the movies, so he wants to go out. I guess I will have to take the lead and take him some where else. Thanks again.
    bratgirln1

Comment by bratgirln1 (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My dh loves to go to steak houses or japanese restaurants, as in the ones that cook in front of you. He loves those.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My guy loves sports bars, like hooters. He also loves Italian and Mexican. So maybe go off of his fav foods?
    sarah427

Answer by sarah427 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I'd say a nice quiet meal and a movie that he suggested seems like a good night together. Any place where you don't have to cook, and there are no kids to watch would be a treat for both of you. Have fun.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Thanks to all, I think I know where we are going tonight.
    bratgirln1

Comment by bratgirln1 (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2010