Taking a chance buying my own home

I'm 34 years old,divorced and single. I have 2 kids.The question is should I take a chance on buying my own home or stay where I am living in a low income apartment?The situation is I have a 8 minute comute to work,5 mins from the kids school,I live in a low income apt I can actually afford.But,I really would like to buy my own home.The only thing is the cheapest place around here is outside the city limits. 20-30 minutes away.Can you please help?

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• it's nice to have your own place just as long as you can afford to pay it....you have to make sure that it is really accessible in your work and in the school of your children...be positive in all times and pray so that GOD will help you decide....i dont have a house also here but i also wish i have one...take care honey.....
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 4:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• with your own home comes alot of problems.....think about a leaky roof or busted pipe....Wait a bit longer...
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 4:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2010