what do you do if you think your husband called out someone elses name during sex ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Depends.. Is it someone that you know or just a celebrity etc?
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 5:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I would probably laugh... Not to mention tease him about it for months! lol! But it wouldn't bother me, men fantasize just like women do, and I know lots of women who close their eyes and fantasize about George Clooney or someone while they are with their DH... It happens.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• That would really upset me.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 5:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• regardless it would upset me they do say it's normal for you to fantasize about someone/something durring sex but i still would be upset for him calling someonelses name during sex with his/her significant other.
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 5:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• It wouldn't bug me. lol. We have been married fo 19 years and never called my name during sex, so if he calls someone else I would be like shit you remembered a name. WoW amazing. lol
    1Giovanni

Answer by 1Giovanni at 5:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• if it was a celebrity I don't think I'd think much of it.
    I don't think I'd like it no matter what, but I wouldn't take it as a sign or cheating or anything-
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• It depends if its a celebrity or a person he knows. If he's thinking about having sex with someone else, he most likely would want to act on his desire, what man wouldn't. If that person is reachable the risk of it happening are high. Maybe if it happened once I wouldn't think to hard about it, twice... we have to talk.

Jen

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I'ld be pissed! It means he's not focused on you at all.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Are yo serious?! I would probably have stopped right there and let him have his blue balls! I would actually be really upset about it and wonder why someone else was on his mind when he was with me. I don't think about other men when I am with him so I assume that he doesn't think of other women either-maybe that makes me naive but if he does think of someone else he better not ever let it be known to me!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• *you* not yo haha
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2010