Been feeling crampy the past few days

I'm 41 weeks pregnant and for the past few days, off and on, I've been feeling very crampy and kind of bloated even. It feels like menstrual cramps. The first night I had them, I thought it was early stage of labor, but it never amounted to contractions. My doctor hasn't ever checked to see if I'm dilating, could it be that? I have an appointment tomorrow at the hospital for an NST and I'm going to request them to strip my membranes. If that doesn't work then I'm being induced on Wednesday night.

slowyourrole

Asked by slowyourrole at 5:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• at 40 weeks with my son thats what beginning labor felt like. I was just crampy and uncomfortable. It wasn't until I hit hard labor did I really feel contractions. Good Luck!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 5:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• How long did you feel this? It's not excruciating but definitely uncomfortable.
    slowyourrole

Comment by slowyourrole (original poster) at 5:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2010