how long did it take to get...

prego after stoping bc pills??
can i still ovaluate even though my periods are not normal yet?

leAnn21

Asked by leAnn21 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Normally after you stop taking your bc is when you are the most fertal
    Veronica-Lynn

Answer by Veronica-Lynn at 6:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• It usually takes use a couple of weeks. I am pregnant with our 4th and I stopped taking it on the 10th and we are already pregnant. I think that it mostly depends on everyone's individual bodies. Some adjust rather quickly and some take a long time to get back to normal.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I hate to say it, but honestly, there is no anser for this question. It all depends on a number of factors, including you and your partner. Personally for me, my husband and I tried for 3 years on our own after I stopped bc to get pregnant. After that, we did 9 rounds of fertility treatments (all of which included me taking at least 2 weeks of bc to calm down my ovaries) and finally I got pregnant. I hope it happens a lot sooner for you, and everyone else who tries, cause it's not easy or cheap having to go through everything we did. But now I'm 24 weeks pregnant with my baby boy and I wouldn't change it for the world!
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 11:30 AM on Nov. 8, 2010