yeast infection? adult content

I did the at home treatment and it's still itchy and burns and etc. What else can it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Health

• It could be bacterial vaginosis...only antibiotics from the dr will work.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• If you did the treatment and it did not go away it may be something else or a very bad yeast infection that needs something stronger than OTC meds to treat.. Go to the Dr...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Bleh I hate dr's lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 6:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The at home treatment can take up to 7days to work even with the one-dose method.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The box on the treatments always say it can take a week, but I've always felt better within a day or two at the most. If it hasn't helped you and you're sure you did it right, then you don't have a yeast infection. Off to the gyno for you.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• take cranberry pills and see your doctor
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 8:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• DId you try to pills? I cant remember the name of them but the lub stuff and all never helped me. I got some kind of pill that worked.
    HaRlEiGhSmOmMa

Answer by HaRlEiGhSmOmMa at 2:52 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Call the dr they can give you a pill and it clears up in like a day
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:32 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• It could be a number of things. You really should see a doctor. I know this sounds crazy but it will help relieve itching and kill the yeast instantly....get some plain yogurt and dip a tampon in it, then insert the tampon and keep it in for about 30 to 45 minuets. Once you take it out rinse really well and pat dry and air dry before you put panties on. Make sure you have cotton panties.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010