Do you and your hubby s/o fight often?

I was told that I was lying when I said we don't fight. What is there to fight about?

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• We rarely ever fight....I'm with you OP, what's there to fight about? I don't know if people do or don't believe me when I say that, but I don't really care either. I guess if they don't believe me, it's probably because they DO fight with their spouse alot....sucks to be them.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We're like you. No reason to fight. We get along too well! No one believes me.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Not anymore, we used to fight all the time, but since we both decided to try harder to make each other happy we pretty much don't fight ever, I actually cannot remember the last time that we did get into a fight. I mean sometimes one of us will get crabby and annoy the other person but we don't get into a fight about it.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We don't fight either. You're right.  Most people don't believe us. 

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 6:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• And no, we are not avoiding anything,lol. And there is nothing to resolve. It is possible for two people to live together and not "fight".
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 7:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• we NEVER fight. NEVER. we have the same views on just about everything & whatever we do not agree on, we TALK about like adults because we respect each other. We can have a conversation about the things we do not agree one, which has actually only ever happened once. We make sure that we live in a constant state of being respectful & loving toward each other. We do not take each other for granted.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• plenty to fight about...we fight every day it seems...the list is so long i dont feel like typing it all out..
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Once in a blue moon we fight about nothing it would seem. It is usually when he is home from being gone for a a few months. It is hard to readjust.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• we really don't fight often not that that means we shouldn't be we just mostly get so pissed that we are just like whatever i dont even have the ambition to fight with you
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 6:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My husband and rarely fight. Mostly because when we get angry... both of us handle anger the same way. When we get angry we walk away from the situation and come back (when we calm down) to talk about it. So we fight but we aren't the neighbors that you can hear a block away screaming at eachother. :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 6:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2010