Whats the funniest thing you have ever heard a kid say?

I love hearing about kids saying funny things, its hilarious how honest kids are...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My grandsons 6 and 8 just this week ask mom the 6 year old ask "mom how does just a plain old bow and arrow kill you if you get shot with the arrow?" Mom says,"well if it hits an organ like your heart, liver or your lungs it could kill you I guess." His big brother speaks up and says "yeah Dummy or your Ovaries." 6 year old says " Oh great just because I got overweight one time you got to bring up my ovaries?.......(mom had surgery over the summer ovaries remover----has talked about she seems to be gaining weight- so ovaries sounded to have to go with over weights? Boys gotta love em......
    momofquinncruz

Answer by momofquinncruz at 9:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• today in front of everyone my 2 yr old daughter looks at me and says "mommy ur nuts!!" i laughed soo hard!
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 9:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Our pet mouse died recently and my son was telling some guy at church about it, and he said "our mouse died last night, but our dog is still alive." lol to me that was funny.
    Anonymous

• I told my niece I was having a little baby soon. My niece is two. She said "Can I see your baby?" I told her that my baby was still growing in my belly, but that I'd let her see her when she gets here. She proceeded to pull up my shirt, looking for my baby. She said "I don't see your baby, where is she?" I pointed to my belly and told her that the baby was there even though she couldn't see her. She then stuck her finger in my belly button and said "Is the baby gonna come out of here?"

LOL. I died laughing.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• so we are at the library... checking out and my 7 yr old went to the restroom but it is a spot where you can see the rr, i was almost done checking out and i just asked my 3 yr old.. do you think bubby is ready? do you think he is done in the rr? the librian says and looks at my 3 yr old where is your lil brother? she says really lound HE IS IN THE RESTROOM PEEING AND POOPING then she looks up while everyone is just staring at us and then says yeah my bubby had to go really really bad yeah he is peeing in there!!!!!! i just about died!!!! of course she is 3 she was not ashamed.
    justgg

Answer by justgg at 9:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I was at the park with my DS a while back (we live on post) and a couple of girls were at the swings. My DS is still to little to climb the monkey bars, so i had brought him to the swings as well. The girl proceeded to talk with me, and she mentioned that her dad was deployed. She was talking about how she lives with her mom, with her two twin baby sisters. She proceeded to tell me, and i thought this was hilarious (you normally hear it from the mother, not the kids, which is why it was cute and funny to me) she said "My Mommy said that when my daddy gets back she's going to leave us with him and get a hotel so she can SLEEP!".....it was all i could do not to laugh!!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• This is kind of long, but very cute. Our old next door neighbor had a 4 year old little boy. The smarted 4 year old I had ever met. He could tell you the latin names of any animal you wanted to know about. Well one day lil Jake was in the tree in the backyard and his mom came home and told her hubby (Matt) that she didn't want him climbing in the tree cuz he might hurt himself. So Matt goes out back and says, "Ok Jake you need to get out of the tree." "But dad I don't want to get out of the tree." "I know son, but you have to get out of the tree, so get out of the tree." This went on for several minutes when Matt said "Jake get out of the tree!" Jake turns to his father (still in the tree) and points his finger in his dad's face and says, "Look pal, I don't know who you think you are, but I am NOT gettin out of this tree!" Matt had to really keep himself from laughing, but Jake got himself into a bit of trouble with that one.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• lol my aunt and i were preggo with baby boys at the same time and she also had a 4 yr old daughter. When her little brother arrived, she learned his name was Kevin quickly. Well when she saw a mine a few months later she was like, "Is that a Kevin too?" lol i guess to her all babies were kevins.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• LOL i must say that overies one is the most hillarious thing iv heard in my life!!!! Anyway last year my daughter did a state pageant she was 4 at the time and we were at the preliminarys and I did her hair in a really cool updo.... anyhow when she got up to the lady who was asking questions also right in front of the judges!! and the lady asked wow who did your hair so pretty it is just beautiful!! So my daughter says really loudly into the micorphone......."MY MOTHER DID IT AND SHE PULLED MY FREAKIN BRAINS OUT DOIN IT TOO!!!!" Everyone cracked up and i was in the corner by the stage turning bright red im sure!!!! lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I told my kids just recently, that Santa Claus was on his way, and that they'd better straighten up and fly right (it's an old phrase-- I've heard my family use it all my life), because Santa doesn't visit kids who misbehave. Worried and confused, my daughter looks at me and says: "But me and my brothers don't know how to fly." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    dorky_goddess

Answer by dorky_goddess at 9:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2008