natural curly hair, but how can i beat the frizz?

I have ringlets, naturally and I like them! BUT. when my hair dries its just frizz frizz frizz. I've tried the curly moouse crap, which helps the curlys but my hair is still frizz :/

what can i do to make my ringlets pretty!? :C

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 6:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use a curling creme like Beyond Zone and a silk therapy like Boisilk (generic) and only blow dry with a diffuser attachment. Seems to work great. I have naturally curly thick hair.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I put baby lotion in mine on super frizz days , then it smells good it's moisturizing it and it looks like i actually took the time to fix my hair
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 6:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Frizzease when your hair is soaking wet. Shower,squueze out excess moisture with hands only,and put it in. Run thru your curls with a wide tooth comb,place hair how you want it,and don't touch it until its dry

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I agree with Jademom07 after you wash your hair while it's still damp spray with frizz spray and leave pretty wet, use a diffuser and scruch up the curls in the defuser your curls will look fabulous!
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 6:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i have a feeling the blow dryer will make it frizzy. i mean i know it does, i just dont think that a frizz spray will make any difference.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Comment by ElsaSalsaaa (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• You might want to try Avon's Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner and their Lotus Shield Anti-Frizz treatment.
    DeeAnnK

Answer by DeeAnnK at 6:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Comb it in the shower with conditioner, never after it's dry.  I use anti frizz shampoo and conditioner. I use Herbal Essences  "set me up gel," works for me.  Add gel or whatever product you use while hair is really wet, let air dry and don't touch it until it is fully dry.  If you need to blow dry it, wait a bit, until hair is semi dry and then use a diffuser and slowly dry without blowing up or all over the place.

sophiesmom07

Answer by sophiesmom07 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Do you have a Fantastic Sams salon anywhere near your house? My hair is Naturally curly and I LOVE the Fantastic Sams Curl Defining Cream!! Works wonders!!! :)
    nat1387

Answer by nat1387 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Have you tried Biosilk Silk Therapy? It will smooth those curls for you. I know there are several of these out right now, but this one contains a lot of alcohol, so do not use when you are using heat. If you are applying heat, I recommend CHI Silk Infusion or Enjoy Hair and Skin Treatment Oil instead. You only need a tiny amount and just rub it through your curls.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I agree with m-avi - Biosilk - smells wonderful and tames the hair.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 9:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2010