CONFUSED..

HEY...WELL I DONT KNW HOW TO START THIS..IM 18YRS OLD..I HAVE A 11mth OL D BABY BOY..WE ARE LIVING WITH HIS DADDY..I THOUGHT I WAS REALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM..BUT I JUST REALIZE THAT THE ONLY REASON IM WITH HIM IS BECAUSE OF MY SON..I WANT MY SON TO HAVE HIS DADDY IN HIS LIFE..BUT THAT IS THE ONLY THING I SAW MY EX-BOYFRIEND MY FIRST TRUE EVERYTHING MY PRE-K BOYFRIEND THE OTHER DAY..AND YESTERDAY I STAYED UP ALL NITE THINKING ABOUT HIM REMEMBER ALL THE TIMES WE SPENT TOGETHER...AND I REALIZED THAT IM STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM..BUT THE THING IS THAT HE HAS A BABY MAMA...WUT SHOULD I DO HE ASKED ME FOR MY NUMBER..I GAVE IT TO HIM..HE CALLED AND HE WANTS TO TAKE ME OUT TO THE PLACE WERE WE WENT FOR OUR FIRST DATE..WHAT SHOULD I DO!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• ummmm dont go would be my best answer you are in a realationship with someone else and you need to end things with your BF and get moved out before you start anything with anyone!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I don't think that you should go or even continue to talk to him. You have enough going on without complicating your life with added drama.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I agree...the grass isn't always greener on the other side...and I'm sure the "realization" that you're still in love with him was impulsive, and you can't base your decisions on that especially now that you have a son. Besides the old boyfriend sounds like he has things going on in his life too. You don't want to give away your stability for a "maybe".
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I say follow your heart.Sometimes those old flames that you thought were completely out do flame back up into a fire but you need to be honest with your bf before anything happens.
    meademom

Answer by meademom at 10:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• first things first and that is your son, you need to suck it up and do whats best for him. as far as the old boyfriend...you guys ended for a reason. when its been a long time and you havent seen someone, the first things you think of are the great things you guys had, but eventually you will remember why it ended. good rule of thumb: dont ever do anything that you dont want your son to hear about later. good luck mama!
    Aurorasmom

Answer by Aurorasmom at 10:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• cheating is wrong... much better to end it then go after what you want.... but sometimes you just pick out all the bad things in your current relationship and compare it with all the good ones you had with your ex... that you overlook things... take some time to think it over and do what will make you happy and will make your son happy as well
    Anonymous