my three year wont stop talking about boobs

im a stay at home mom, my husband is gone at work for two weeks out of the month so his around me more and my sister and niece we're really close but for the past year my son will say stuff like

*mom ur boobs are pretty
*why are u boobs big mommy
*i love ur boobs
and ect..... my husband doesnt say stuff like that and his not around other people im just wondering does anyone else son talk about their boobs like my son does?????????????????????????

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 6:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• Probably because he has learned about a new body part. Just give good responses and it will pass.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• She learned a new body part. My son went through this phase when asked what his penis was and we told him. He then went around saying things such as, "I have a penis!" or "You squished my penis!"

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• well, you can tell him thanks honey. but you are not mommys husband okay? he may be tryign to make you feel happy while husband gone. also, tell him yes i have them because i am a woman, but peopel dont talk about them all the time, they are sort of a private part, we dont talk about your wee wee all the time right? its like that. then he will get how it is...children do not knwo protocol of this world and just act on instinct and from what they have learned and are tring it out... they just need gentle sometimes firm guidance.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 6:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• That's a boy for you, lol, my son is 6 and I would say from 3 and up he was fasinated by boobs and he would draw family pictures with 2 circles on my body , oh the joys of boys
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 8:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yeah, the key is to not pay attn to it.. it will pass. Oh and make sure you do not laugh about it, or he will keep doing it.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• my son josh when he was younger would tell people no matter where we were that my mom has virchina and i have dinky no one really understood what he was saying but it was cute,yes mom our kids make us lol but we do have say okay i am glad you like boobs but let not tell ever one okay ,but you know when he grows up he will breast manlol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:57 AM on Nov. 8, 2010