Do you & your hubby have same hobbies or different hobbies each?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• We like to play board games and sometimes watch movies together (diff taste in movies) but other than that we like different things. But I don't really have what I would consider a "hobby"
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• VERY different Hobbies but we are always finding things we like to do together. He is really into electronics and video games and anything nerdy, and I am into photography, scrap booking and baking. But we both enjoy playing Frisbee golf, and vacationing, and playing Wii, and playing with our kids and taking them new places.
    So I guess we really have both =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 6:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We have different ones but also the same. We both love going to midnight premieres of our fav movies. Already have tickets for Harry Potter! He likes video games, I do not. (:
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We pretty much have the same ones. We like to garden, read, travel to local places, both love history, animals, camping, paranormal investigations. We spend a lot of time together. Our different ones are I am a photographer and he has no interest in it. And he likes to play golf and I'm bored with it.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We have a lot of the same but some different. Also sometimes we do the hobbies we both like with friends not always with one another. I think it is healthy to have things you both enjoy doing but also those you can do without your spouse there.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• some are the same and some are different...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• VERY different for the most part. It has caused some sadness for me, as I always hoped to share certain things with my partner, but it's a mild inconvenience in the end...and it's good to have SOME things that we can do independently of one another.
    I do hope that some things will end up family activities or things we can do he and I, but I can't hold my breath...and I don't know WHEN that would happen.
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 11:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• for the most part we have the same hobbies. We each have one or two hobbies that the other isn't all that into, but it is good for us.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Different hobbies...however, he has kinda gotten me into the outdoorsy stuff...like hunting and nature walking.
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 11:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2010