Acai Berry Diet... Miracle Diet or Scam?

I need a flat stomach!

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 6:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Just ANOTHER gimmick. Exercise, clean healthy eating, proper sleep...those are the keys to health and a proper body weight. No shortcuts! If there was a shortcut that worked and was safe, no one would be overweight anymore, and we all know THAT isn't true, lol. I did a popular diet several years ago, and lost a bunch of weight very quickly, but over time after the diet (which couldn't be sustained long-term) I gained it all back. About 3 years ago I got serious about changing my life, began an exercise program and started modifying my diet. It's like building a house--one step at a time, and keep building on the foundation you've laid. I'm now at the right body weight and I feel better than ever before, so I know firsthand that it can be done and the rewards for the hard work are totally worth it!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:06 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• SCAM
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I tried it and it didn't work. Now the colon cleanse worked but once I stopped, it came back since it's natural for that to build up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Its natural? Really?
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 6:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I don't know much about the acai berry diet, but I do know that the acai berry is the most nutrient filled fruit in the world. So, I would base my opinion on that as it's always the best idea to be on a healthy diet regimen.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Not sure about that one but I am on the Slim Quick a low fat diet and have been walking for exercise. It's working!!!!!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Scam.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Thanks Kerp and twin!
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010