what is the funniest

kids always say the funniest things i would like to know, i know we have alot but what is 1 moment that you can remember that was sooo funny that your child said or did

gianna530

Asked by gianna530 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• When my oldest was 3, she came up to me with a serious expression and said she had a question about God. I asked her what her question was and she said, "Why did he make our feet stink?"
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My sons not born just yet, but my niece has cracked me up quite a few times. She's a lil white/mexi mix and while walking outside her mom and I were talking about our lack of tans and she said said "you guys are white, im dark brown."
    Another time, my brother was complaining about something and she called him a strawberry, meaning cry baby. It ended up sticking for awhile and we would tell him to stop being a strawberry at any complaint he would make, Another big one that she started one day, we have no idea where she got it from, but got up in our faces and was like "you wanna fight? huh? huh? do u punk," completely random! We ended up making her a shirt that said it that she wore until she grew out of it.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 7:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Okay, have you ever heard a parent say to a child when offended by what their child has said out of disobedience? the one I hear (and say) is "who do you think you are?" well, my daughter had pushed me all day long, and then spit in my face, I said to her "who do you think you are treating mommy this way?" and she looked at me striaght faced and said "bella!" (her name is isabella!). I was so taken back by it at how serious yet innocent she was at that very moment, I just couldnt be upset anymore! :)
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 7:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• we went to go visit my sister in law because she just had her twins...the whole time we were there the babies were swaddled and my son was acting a little weird so when we were leaving I started asking my 4 year old about the babies..me "theyre soo tiny and cute huh your baby brother is going to be little like that" him "yeah mommy there tiny" pause "but mommy why dont they have legs,will my baby brother have legs?" I just about died of laughter..the innocence in their remarks is what is priceless :)
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 2:20 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• "we have no idea where she got it from, but got up in our faces and was like "you wanna fight? huh? huh? do u punk," - Quote

That is actually from "Finding Nemo"....Dory says it to Marlin....(and I'm kind of embarrassed I know that o.O)

My daughter is 3 1/2...she came over to me on Saturday while I was reading a book and leaned on the arm of the couch and said, "Hey, mumma....how's it going?".... I could only laugh and tell her, "It's goin' pretty good, baby."
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 2:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• One of my favorites was when my son was about 3. This heavy set sweet old lady came up to talk to him in Cracker Barrel because she just thought he was too cute. They talked and it was adorable and as she was leaving she said "See you later alligator" and he said "See you later...... PIG!" hahahaaa! We about died! Of course he didn't know what was so funny, he just said the first animal that came to his mind.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:40 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• As I was getting ready for bed, I of course was multitasking. I was wearing a nightgown & a thong. I had mouthwash in my mouth and tucked DD in, bent over to grab something off the floor & she says "mommy, why are there underwear in your butt?" - I almost spit my mouthwash out. LMAO! These darn kids!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I started clapping my hands on my pants in line at the grocery store to the beat of a song to entertain my daughter who was 3 at the time. And the way she pronounced the word clap at that time was crap. So she said very loudly, "mom don't crap your pants!"
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 4:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010