whats going on?

ok i have been having alot more discharge for the past week but today its been more watery/creamy whiteish discharge and i feel like i have to go poo so bad when i try to go i cant well i decided to push a lil (i get constapated easy) well a huge glob of the discharge came out and i havent had sex in a week at least maybe longer but now my stomach is killing me any idea of what the discharge was or if its a prelabor sign? im 38 weeks also with my 3rd child

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be that you are losing your plug.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The mucus plug is supposed to be blood tinged but maybe you're passing it slowly and that bit didn't have blood in it.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 7:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Hmm.I never did that with either my my pregnancies.But if your 38 weeks along then maybe your dilating or about to go into labor.You may need to call your dr and ask him.
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• It sounds like your body is getting ready to go into labor! :)

Good luck mama!
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 7:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I lost my plug with my first pregnancy over a period of three days. I never had any bloody show in the plug until the last day. It reminded me more of discharge the first two days. If you were in your early part of your 30 weeks I'd say keep an eye on it and then contact your doctor but being that you are 38 weeks I'd be pretty convinced that it is your plug!! Hope your delivery goes smoothly! Congrats! :)
    nat1387

Answer by nat1387 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• could it be the plug?
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 1:07 AM on Nov. 8, 2010