Favorite cruise destination? Favorite cruise line?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 6:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Travel

• HAHAHAHA ok..soooo as soon as i wrote my answer, i somehow ended up on your profile page..and all of a sudden the bare naked ladies song came on.....IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS!! whoaaaaaaa!!!!! LOL

ps.....where are you?????? i mean i know im not on as much anymore either...but really..everytime i go to c4c its been anywhere from 4-7 hours since the last person was there!! :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We just did Disney Cruise Line and it was awesome. You get the super service that you expect from Disney. We will probably stick with Disney forever now.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I've never been on one but I'd like to go to Bermuda and take a Disney cruise.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• been on quite a few. Both Royal Carribean and Carnival. I like Carnival because it is more relaxed. RCCL can be a little stuffy. they are both great though and very cost effective. So very much for the kids to do. No such thing as a bad destination. I love them all!!! We usually get connecting inside cabins with oyr 2 teenage daughters. better to have 2 bathrooms than a window or balcony.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Eastern Caribbean on Disney Cruise Lines -- we will not travel with any other.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• RC, Celebrity, Carnival....Carnival is definitely not my favorite line...Celebrity is the nicest line of the 3. We always go to the Caribbean...we are leaving in 18 days for our next cruise. It is on the Carnival Dream for 7 days. This will be the girls' first cruise and they are very excited. This will be my 12th and I've lost count for my husband and IL's. I think it will be my IL's 50th cruise or something like that...My dream cruise is the 30 day Asian or Australian cruise...sigh...one day. I want Dh to take me on a Med. cruise for our 25th anniversary as the kids will be teens and can stay with the Grands or a friend for those weeks we will be gone.
    I'm so ready to go...if I can last 2 more weeks....
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:00 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I enjoy Disney and NCL. Our most recent cruise was NCL during New Years to all the Hawaiian Islands. The fireworks were great, the ports had wonderful shopping and snorkeling. I am also a fan of the Bahamas and Caribbean. :)  Make sure you don't book in particular areas during hurricane seasons.  :)

have a nice day

love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 6:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Never been but really want to
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• never been on one so i don't know!!! but i would like to do Alaska, and the Caribbean, and a Disney one too!! LOL ohhhhhhhhhhhh if only money grew on trees

alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Alaskan Cruise...
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2010