For those with not much family around for the Holidays........

Do you and your friends get together at your place or theirs and cook the Holiday dinner together?

Say like a pot luck.....some bring their own special dish, and you have all the fixins' and almost every one gets to take food home to enjoy later?

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 7:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I cook for my husband and son. We are a military family, so if anyone that works with my husband doesn't have any family around or anywhere to go for the holiday, they are more than welcome to come on over.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• probably the day before the holiday we help each other prepare food
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 7:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The last time we did not have any family around, I ordered Chinese food for Christmas. I had a friend invite us over to her place for Thanksgiving with her family, but everyone was out of town for Christmas. My husband was deployed so it was just the kids and I. There's no doubt that we will have more lonely holidays when he goes on sea duty in a few years.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I do not get together with my side of the family. But my dh 's side gets together! Love them!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010