If only they could....

bottle the euphoric feeling you get right after the big "O". (not an illegal narcotic or anything like that)- but a safe drug that would just put that smile on your face! There'd be no more war, no more road rage, no more violence period. Who can get violent with that frame of mind?! -Just a thought :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wrap it up and sell me a big ol bottle right now!! We'll call it Obliss... hahaha
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 7:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yeah I am pretty sure that there are some drugs that make me that happy. My daughters loved it when I was taking them after a surgery. I was like petting their heads telling them how much I loved them.LOL> Oh well I love the dr. when they really wanna make you happy they can.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• that would be wonderful, but if we could just buy that feeling, the human race would die out, because really, who would want the trouble of dating and such if there was just a quick trip to the store to make you feel euphoric.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2010