This is my first pregnancy and I have so many questions that I can't wait for my first OB appointment. So here goes I appreciate any insight that anyone can give me also...
1. I'm 4 weeks pregnant today, when will my first OB appointment be?
2. What is the best way to find an OB?
3. (I know this one isn't for a while, but) When do I find out the sex of the baby?
4. Multiples run in our family and they asked us to get the blood test again in two days is that to find out how many babies might be in me? Or is it about something that I should worry about?
5. What is the best baby book around? I want one that is kinda like a journal where I can tell the baby what was going on everyday with him or her.
6. When do you start laumaze (sorry I spelled it wrong) classes? Once again I know it won't be for a while.
7. How do you calm down not so morning, morning sickness?
8. Should I
Answer by Jademom07 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2010
Answer by slowyourrole at 7:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2010
Answer by mohme2three at 7:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2010
Answer by ARmom at 7:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2010
Answer by TZimm at 9:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2010
Answer by doulala at 1:41 AM on Nov. 8, 2010
Answer by doulala at 1:44 AM on Nov. 8, 2010
If you can use a midwife, if you can't use a doctor who backs-up the area midwives. My best doctor was recommended to me by a midwife who wasn't in my plan, and his practise included 3 other doctors and a midwife in the office. I met them all, didn't like the midwife, but really liked the doctor.
Answer by LoveMyDog at 9:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2010
Next question overall
would you let your child be humiliated on tv like gabbys child on desp...