What can you do naturally when every single joint in your body & Muscle hurt?

Every joint and muscle in my body is hurting more then ever. I take vitamins & now Vitamin B6. I'm beyond miserable. I'm in so much pain. I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people here! Chemo so damaged me. And my feet. I can barely feel except when my grandson stamped on them twice. My DD says, he thought we were playing a Game. I'm miserable. What works or helps? Anything natural? Your kind favor to reply is appreciated. Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Health

• Hot bath helps me. But you sound like you have other issues. Have you asked you doctor what you can do.

Answer by louise2 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Hmm I would see a dr. Sounds like something pretty serious.Have you talked to a family member? To see if any history of this is apparent? Acupuncture? Massages? Aromatherapy? Hot tub? Heat on the neck?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i take 2 garlic pills and 2asprains a day to help me,but if your feet tingling you should see a doctor you could have diebiets
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 8:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Because of the Chemo, you should really be discussing this with your doctor before adding anything new to your system. Ask him if Glucosamine and Chondroitin would be okay for you? They help lubricate your joints and it is a natural substance. The brand Move Free has some wonderful mixes with vitamins and you can usually find coupons for it all the time. Again, I really think you should discuss it with your DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING ANYTHING NEW. I hope you get some relief soon!
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 10:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i agree w momiwant. i take hot baths w mine. I have lupus and fibromyalga so mine KILL me 24/7. Maybe ask about muscle relaxers? I gave some prescribed medicine that's rub on, kind of like icy hot but stronger but i cant remember the name of it.
    HaRlEiGhSmOmMa

Answer by HaRlEiGhSmOmMa at 2:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Garlic is a natural anti-inflammatory. When my joints start aching a lot, I do a full body detox. Since chemo is putting toxic chemicals in your body it may be a good thing for you to do. I get mine at GNC. Another thing that I would suggest is a hot bath in Dead Sea Salts. Dead Sea Salts not only detox, but are also loaded with about 20 naturally occurring minerals to replenish your body.  I highly recommend the Lavender & Eucalyptus or the Day at the Spa fragrances.  The eucalyptus & spearamint in them will help ease your aches.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:10 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I recommend a regular massage.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:40 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have friends that love their hot tob or jacuzzi. ACV is supposed to be helpful as is magnesium/calcium. I have a liquid that is really good.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• warm baths
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:30 AM on Nov. 8, 2010