anyone have a great story about how they met their hubby?

Mine pulled my friend over, and I was in the passenger seat. Id never seen him before then, but we could not stop looking at eachother.. how funny right?.. anyway, after that, we seemed to run into eachother EVERYWHERE we went!! I lived in the small town he was an officer in. I love our story and cannot wait to tell our children! (:

Most people see sirens and lights pulling behind them and get freaked out, but thats how i found the love of my life!!!

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 7:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Met my DH in a club. To me that is a shock. I met a good man in a club.

Answer by louise2 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I met mine when I was 16. I walked off the school bus and walked up to the first person who looked 18. I asked him to buy me some smokes...he did and we have been together since. It's been 10 years so far, married 5.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We met on-line, been married 7 years come Nov 1!
    TiffyTaffy79

Answer by TiffyTaffy79 at 7:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I met mine when I had a summer job when I was in college.

Answer by Bmat at 7:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I met mine at a party I went there with another guy and he asked me out to a steak dinner for the next day. The guy I was with only wanted to go to someones house and party so a steak dinner sounded great to me. We went and he stayed after me until he got me.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I met my DH while working. I used to pump gas and he would come in on his motorcycle. He knew a few of my coworkers and I asked one what his name one. After my husband and I started dating he said he would look for me when he would come in 1, bc I was cute and 2, bc I would always give him a towel to put around the tank when fueling his bike.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 8:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• A mutual friend set us up on a blind date. Our friend and I got to the club first, and waited for DH. I figured if I didn't like him, at least it was a fun night out with a friend. Anyway, DH came and said "Hi". I'm really shy at first with people I don't know, so I squeaked out a "Hi". DH is a bit of a smart alec, and I don't care for that type of guy, but as the evening progressed, we found we had alot in common. Well, here it is 22 years later, and we are happily married and DH has become less of a smart alec, or maybe I've just grown accustomed to it! lol
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I met mine through another friend. Actually, it's kinda sad. My "friend" was dating Toby at the time and I was with another guy. I found out that my "friend" got with my boyfriend. I was mad, so I went to her boyfriend's work and told him what his girlfriend was doing. He got mad, dumped her that night and we have been together ever since. Not exactly Cinderella.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I met my husband at the hospital. Ha lol. I was an EMT/CNA I was doing home healthcare at the time. I was taking care of a couple (Charles and Joanne) well I had to bring Charles to the ER and of coarse his mife had to be there for her husband. Well, my husband(now) was there for his mom. He was there with a bunch of guy friend all of which asked me for my number. I said no to all of them. The only one I wanted to ask me didn't (husband). Well the had to admit Charles, so after a lot of flirting by looking and giving him the looks to come say hi, he didnt. Well I had to go out to the car and get their insurance card. He was out there smoking a cigarette alone. Since he was alone, I thought heres my chance to say hi. I say, "You know those things will kill you right"? His response, "I know my dad died YESTERDAY from lung cancer"!!! Well there went my shot, WOW, did I feel like a bitch and I said that lol and said sorry and wa
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• alked away. Well, it was time for me to take Joanne home and we were leaving I helped her in the car. Him and all his friends were there, I looked at him and thought maybe he would say something as I was puting her walker into the trunk but nothing. So i got in the car to never see this guy again. Oh well his loss I thought. Well At that moment Joanne's Oxygen tank fell on her and cut her up pretty bad. We had to turn right around and he helped me get a wheelchair and have been together ever since! Sorry for the long story! :) I love LOVE stories; )
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2010