Olan Mills...I'm Upset

I took My 2 girls and my 2 little sisters and had there pics taken today..The Photographer wouldn't give me the offer of 8 sheets for $7.99 and $1.99 each sheet after that.. she said that offer expires today..well I should still get it.. But I look online and there is no expiration date...She also wouldn't give me the $9.99 package...So I bought 14 sheets for $7.99.. I think it is dumb...What would you do?

emturner

Asked by emturner at 9:36 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• I had a photographer cheat me like that before as well. I called the regional manager and nothing was really done over it, so I then contacted the BBB. Let me tell you, it was settled out in no time and then some.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• dont they have a take back policy dont let it go
    Anonymous

• They have a manager. that manager has a regional manager. don't let it go.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 9:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Contact her boss, or go to the Olan Mills website and send them an e-mail. The website has excellent customer service reps. I have had to contact them and they were extremely helpful.
    Anonymous

• well, i wouldn't really have to do anything, hubby would throw a fit about it before i could. i'll tell you what you do. you call the manager, complain, and if they still wont' give it to you, (well what we would say, since we've been a long time customer, i love olan mills) say, we've been a long time customer and we just won't come back cuz this is BS, and we'll spread the word around, trust us, we know MANY people that go to Olan Mills...and they normally work with you after you say that. Worked like a charm with AT&T when they tried to screw us over. lol.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I would go to their website, give names, dates, and time, and also copy the offer to send with the info. I believe they should honor the offer, and you should be able to get your pictures the way you want. If this doesn't work, BBB or telling them about having dealt with them for a long time (as some of the others have suggested, may be the answer.
    Lizzy321

Answer by Lizzy321 at 6:58 AM on Nov. 2, 2008