Do you match your Christmas tree colors and wrapping paper

or what do you do

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 7:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Holidays

• LOL, No. (seems anal but something I'd be prone to doing). I do match each child's paper color so it's easier to sort them out later.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Our ornaments are eclectic and collected over the years, many homemade....the paper and bows are eclectic also.....It's more of a family effort rather than a work of art, but so much fun...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We use allot of home made or hand me down decorations on our tree, no set color. As for wrapping paper I love seeing so many colors under the tree, I usually needa ton of paper, and mix it up color wise.
    endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 7:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I try to match all the wrapping paper for the year or try to stick to one theme. Like all candy themed, or stripes, or one color theme paper. the tree I try to do a different theme every year. Not sure what theme we will do this year. I'm thinking bronze and orange this year, gotta go shopping and see what's available.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• No, I'd rather make the colors much different so that they really pop and stand out. I love real trees and I'm not a fan of colored trees at all and I love foil paper, usually solid with different color bows. I'll do blue foil with a silver ribbon and silver foil with blue ribbon and red and gold are my favorites. My Christmas tree is usually white lights with blue and silver bulbs.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 7:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• When I was a kid our tree was a mix of store bought and homemade....so I will do that with my little girl.
    Momma2Miranda

Answer by Momma2Miranda at 7:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I have wondered if other people do that or not. I don't. I just buy the papers that I like.
    Anonymous

• no I like a variety of colors
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 7:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• When looking online and magazines i notice they do it
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I like a big variety of colors, I cant imagine having one color, how boring!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2010