Has anyone here lost a lot of weight???

and if you did how did you do it???????????

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have lost 40 lbs. Stoped eating candy. And cut out a lot of bad carbs.

Answer by louise2 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I've been stressed and lost about 15 lbs since I don't eat when I'm stressed.... I'm going through a bad break up..... but this isn't the healthy way
    Just eat alot of lean protien and veggies/fruit.... try to workout at least 3 times a week.... take the stairs, park at the back of the parking lot, do you enjoy dancing? That is a great workout.... Or just take your baby for a walk
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I lost 14 lbs this year by portion control. I eat whatever I want, only a little less of it. It really does work. Two weeks ago I joined a recreation center so I could use their treadmills and bicycles.
    cheeseit

Answer by cheeseit at 7:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I gained 60 pregnancy pounds. Took 2 years but i've lost 40! I just watch my diet and am very active. Not just chasing my son around but I try to exercise every day for at least 30 minutes. The main exercise I enjoy is hula hooping. Put on some good music and dance your ass off while hooping, learn some fun tricks and you got yourself a cardo workout! also do yoga and pilates. Mommy and me pilates is a lot of fun. With infants you can use them as extra weight (for example, sit them on your leg as you do squats)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Lost 111 pounds. I did it by limiting my calories. And some exercise.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I lost 120lbs through gastic bypass. I was 250lbs when I went into surgery and five years later, I've been at 130-140lbs for about two years now.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I lost 55 pounds by portion control, no soda and limiting sweets to special occasions. It took about 18 months. It probably would have come off faster if I would have exercised regularly. (I hate exercise) I've kept the weight off for 6 years. You can do anything once you set your mind to it.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 8:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• 57 lbs... counting calories, weighing out food, working out 6 days per week. I started at 167 lbs, 5'1", and a size 12.. I am now 110 lbs and a size 0/1 in juniors.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:31 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Lots of great suggestions above! I made a journal post about weight loss as I find myself answering this question a lot and it is too long to place in here. It has lots of great useful information about getting started. Hope it helps, good luck!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:11 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• cut out soda and juice, drink more water, watch whatyou eat
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2010