what does ur tooth fairy pay out?

i was just curious as to how much u put under the old pillow for a tooth when u play tooth fairy? we currently had our first child lose his first tooth and we paid out five smackaroos!!! i know its a little steep, but boy did it pay off to see the excitement in his eyes!!! lemme know whatcha think is fair? and if you have any fun suggestioins to make it any better than it already is. thanx thanx!!!

haley8282

Asked by haley8282 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• A dollar.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• nothing the tooth fairy is crippy, BUT i pay 1 dollar for teeth that FALL out and 3 if you let dad pull it and 5 for pulling it your self.
    Manda_Evans

Answer by Manda_Evans at 7:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• thay sell this piggy bank type thing it is called the tooth bank it is something fun and just for him my baby is just getting her teeth but i went to the craft store and put her hand prints and her name on it but trust me teach him that saving money is fun it is a great lession to imprint in him at a young age and when i was little my mom gave me $10 for my first tooth and $1 for every tooth after that and she told me that MY first tooth was worth the most money to the tooth fairy cause there is only one first tooth lol hope this helps
    momanddadyoung

Answer by momanddadyoung at 7:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I got a dollar... my son hasn't lost a tooth yet but I will probably put a dollar too
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• it depends on the tooth fairies budget at the time heehee, i think the first tooth got a sacajawea dollar, 2nd-3rd teeth got 50 cents each, 4th toothmight have been 25 cents and the last tooth $1
    RobinEsMommy

Answer by RobinEsMommy at 8:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• $1 until they are a little older then go with a few more
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 8:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The first tooth? One dollar. All other teeth? 25 cents.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 8:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Our tooth fairy delivers either a two dollar bill or two of the "gold" dollar coins.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My tooth fairy pays out quarters.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 8:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Five for the first tooth. Dollars after that.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010