I'm new.... :S

So I'm 23 and I guess you could call me old fashioned... I don't know much about babies! I was the baby of the family so I was always scared of babies. Now I'm very curious! :) My husband has been around children all his life so I know hes going to be alot of help, but I'd like to feel like I know SOMETHING...
I'm having a hard time figuring out what all the abbreviated words are.. I take wild guesses but... I'm not catching up on this lingo.... anyone?

TTC Judy

JSanner10

Asked by JSanner10 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I just asked the same questions a few minutes ago. The ones I asked were for dd, ds, dh, and so. Dearest daughter, dearest son, dearest husband, significant other. Other ones I've learned were TTC-trying to conceive, MIL, FIL, SIL, BIL mother, father, sister and brother in law. I think it's MIL I see the most though, mostly complaints lol.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 7:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Oh Thanks! The other one I keep seeing over and over is af...??
    JSanner10

Comment by JSanner10 (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• af is aunt flo (your period)
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Thanks ladies.. I finally found a WHOLE list on Yahoo... I post it in a journal for if anyone else had the same ?? :)
    JSanner10

Comment by JSanner10 (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010