My DD has a red but with lots of little bumps. I've tried cream hasn't gone away. She's in pull-ups so sometimes she wets herself, what could these little bumps and red bottom be? She does not say it hurts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe a yeast infection. Get her to your pediatrition.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 8:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Take her staight to the doctor! When ever in dought call the doc!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My son had bacterial folliculitis and had to have a special (expensive) cream. If you can't get it to go away within a few days, make an appointment with your doctor. We had to get a referral to a dermatologist because we had three trips to the doctor and it still wasn't going away! GL!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• She could be allergic to the pullups. Is she potty trained/training? Get rid of them and put her in panties. If she's not - diapers - they're cheaper.
    Anonymous

• it could also be a bacterial infection, you could try putting 1/4 cup vinegar in her bath water. or try using bag balm, it works great.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Heat rash.. I bet thats what it is, do you have dry heat in your home? just makesure shestays well hydrated, and use lotion with NO alcohol, alot of baby lotions do have alcohol.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 12:20 AM on Nov. 8, 2010