Ok, so I tried the pumpkin spice latte today at SBUX.

I thought it sucked! I couldn't taste hardly any pumpkin at all...tasted like coffee with a teeny bit of flavor. I'm glad I only ordered a small...waste of $4. I'll stick to my usual! What's your favorite?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Ooooo I love pumpkin spice. To me there is too much flavor...I have to get half the pumps. Just so you know, Starbucks will remake your drink as many times as you want until you like it. You almost have to tailor it to your taste. Just ask for extra pumps next time ....
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 8:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I don't drink coffee or go to starsmucks, but I work at a pa/nj chain convenience store called WAWA and we have a pumpkin spice latte that's pretty awesome. I think you taste more ginger than anything but I definitely enjoy what I've had of it. Our 24 oz coffee only costs $1.64.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 8:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Mmmmm I love the pumpkin spice - it is one of my favorite Starbucks flavors. If you are not happy with your Starbucks drink you can take it back and ask for it to be re-done. I went to and Illinois Starbucks and they totally ruined my drink, my hubs was not willing to go back there so we drove to the Starbucks in our city and I took the ruined drink in and they made me a brand new one for free. If you can't take it back then you  can also call them and tell them what is wrong with the drink and they will try to make it right with you.   I did that once when the mocha latte I ordered turned out to be just steamed milk, no flavor and no extra shots (it was nasty!). I did not have time to run back to that Starbucks so I called them when I got home and told them the drink was nasty and they were very good about apologizing and they gave me coupons for 2 free drinks to make up for it.

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My favorite is to go to our local coffee place and get their pumpkin pie latte. 1/3 cheaper than Starbucks, and never tastes burnt, unlike pretty much everything Starbucks sells.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha...Mmmmm!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 3:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2010