I need help, I have an idea about making money from home and do not know where to go with it.

Ok, so I have this idea to help advertise WAH opportunities and I would like to turn it into something profitable.
I just do not know how to make it profitable.
I want to start a Internet radio talk show where I have consultants or representatives from companies come on and talk about their opportunity. Share their information about the company, share their contact information and even get some prospects in on the line if they would like to ask questions. I would like to offer this service after I get a radio talk show going and have a decent following of SAH moms and dads who are interested in hearing about opportunities.
I would also like to do reviews of companies and share BBB info about companies. Particularly the ones who have bad ratings and should be avoided. But would also like to give props to the good ones. I really dont know how to monetize it.
Any ideas or thoughts on this?

xomandyxo

Asked by xomandyxo at 8:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am assuming you are referring to jobs and businesses that are available out there. The problem is you could advertise the businesses, such as Avon, Mary Kay, etc..but most of the jobs aren't available for that long of time. I guess you could also talk to people that have started a unique idea from home, but again, that's going to mostly be home-based. There isn't much you can do out of your house other than babysitting, call center, or freelance. Most of the businesses are going to involve going out away from the home to get your clientele.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• you could advertise them on a radio talk program, but who is going to pay you to do this?
    I advertise my own business...I won't pay anyone to do this.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 8:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Personally, having started a business myself, you should first start by making yourself a legal business. It would be easiest to first start with a website and then when you are making money move on to the radio bit of it. You could also do some sort of web videos as ads or tutorials.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I think it's a great idea for those that are looking!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2010