can someone give me the name of a good legit work at home program

i am looking for extra income times are getting tight.any information will be very
helpfull thank you

chris57

Asked by chris57 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• There aren't any.

Okay there may be.. but I don't know of any.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Cloud 10 is legit-but a long process to even get considered for hire-plus if I remember right-there's like $30 (or more) you have to pay for a background check.
    ZsMommy

Answer by ZsMommy at 8:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• There are LOTS, hundreds, the ones that are going to give you a reliable strong and steady income are going to be a business.
    Jobs aren't going to pay you more than a few pennies on the dollar for a LOT of work each month.

Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Not quite sure what a "program" is, unless you are referring to freelance work??? There are jobs out there and I just posted about a couple new ones in my Blog this weekend: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I've been making extra money at home for about 4 yrs now, I've ran across lots of scams and found some really reliable places. You can read my list at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Photobucket

But Don't Worry.  I've Got Your Back. 

anony-mous

Answer by anony-mous at 8:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Times are tough for many people lately. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 20 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it is a business and a very affordable one and pays very well too:-)
    Not sure if your looking for a job or business if you be interested, it's not a job but thought I offer:-)
    I'm looking for more serious people to join my team:-)
    You can start for a small fee of $1.97 and after $19.95 a month, very affordable and the income is very nice:-)
    If you like more info p.m. me with your full name and email address if you like more info or go here:
    La Bella Baskets 4 U

Best of luck to you:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I am a Taste of Gourmet Consultant, if you like to cook and area people person, then this is for you. If you are interested, drop me a line to learn more.
    BirthMomof2

Answer by BirthMomof2 at 8:34 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• If you like writing, PM me. But keep in mind that freelance writing is not get rich quick.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2010