If you could have any surgery

If you could have any surgery done what would it be and why?

jtaylor87

Asked by jtaylor87 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• tummy tuck.. to get rid of this stomach i got from having kids lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i would get my hernia repaired. i need to get it repaired anyway, but i am just so scared of going under general lol. but it really hurts and i should have had it done a while ago.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• blah! I hate my body... I would love a tummy tuck after I'm done having kids, but I would like a boob lift too.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 8:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• A hysterectomy, and I would love if they would give me a tummy tuck and a root canal while I'm out, that would be swell.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• that's an easy one bigger boobs, and why is a little more of a heard one. when i was little i had to take lots of meds for some wired thing illness i had from like 4 to like 12 dont ask i dont know what is was. but anyway the meds stunted my growth as i hit that nice age where girl get there girly parts like boobs and less baby puff face and get taller and thing like that so i am the same size and shape in side and out as what i was when i was 14. so bigger boobs would be nice, so i could look maybe more like a 20 something and less like a 15 or so lol.
    Manda_Evans

Answer by Manda_Evans at 8:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• boob lift or stretchmarks laser surgery for sure!!!
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Definitely lipo & a tummy tuck! Maybe a subtle breast lift, nothing too dramatic though. For some reason, I put on a lot of belly fat when I was pregnant & I'd love to get rid of it. & as for the breasts, mine just grew in sort of droopy for some reason. *sigh*
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I'd get rid of these stupid huge varicose veins on my calf. I went the plastic surgery route when I was in my 20s and it hurt so bad and I was actually worse than I was before the surgery. It took another surgery to correct the damage done by the first one.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Hmm right now I am good, but I would take a brow lift. Or an eye lid lift. I have that hooded look above my eyes. I am thinking it is just gonna get worse so I am thinking for my 60th bd that would be a great present.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• tummy tuck, and stretchmark removal
    1htmma4624

Answer by 1htmma4624 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 7, 2010