Relationships

Do you put your husband first or your children?

Momabear455

Asked by Momabear455 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I put GOD first,then my husband and children,things tend to go well for me when I do this.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 8:39 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• They are pretty even but I guess if I would have to choose i would say our daughter. She depends on me. My husband can do most things on his own (even if he chooses not to lol).
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 8:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• So far I haven't had to choose his needs or our son's needs over the other-so I guess I would have to say that they are pretty much even.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• It varies... Do I put the needs of children behind that of a man that CAN take care of himself of course not but I think it is a balance. If the kids are fed, etc I am with hubby.. I don't feel I need to be by there side every waking moment. Of course they are not babies and completely dependant either so that might make a difference..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• When my kids are awake, they come first. My DH knows that and agrees that there needs and wants are more important and more fun than ours. When the kids are asleep, however, his needs always come first.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i agree with justduckie mom--
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• We always put our baby first.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• They say you're supposed to put your spouse first, because if you don't put each other first, the relationship won't last. And I get that to a point, but so far in our relationship, DH and I haven't had to choose who to put first. All the babies wants and needs are taken care of and so are ours...
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• When that was relevant to me I put him first. I agree with Haydensmama07.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My relationship with my DF deserves just as much attention, nurturing, & love as the relationship with my DD I manage my time between the two. No one ever feels like they get the short end of the stick. They are both happy & well loved.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:25 AM on Nov. 8, 2010