Preg and want to feel sexy, how do I make him understaind??

I am a mother of a wonderful 3 yr old little boy and have one on the way. I have been with my husband for 4 years and we have been married for 5 months. I just lost nearly 30 lbs before the wedding, I wanted to look my best and knew we would be trying to get preg soon. I love being preg! I am so excited but I can't help but feel a little resentful that I worked my ASS off to loose the weight and now I have to gain it back. I want to feel beautiful. Any time I say something about me gaing weight I get THE line..."But your preg..." NO DUH! But I want to know that you think I'm pretty, sexy, beautiful SOMETHING. I guess my problem is I don't feel pretty and I know I am, but how do I get my husband to make me feel that way? I have tried so many things and NOTHING works...please help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't think anyone can make you "feel" pretty if you don't think you are right now. I mean, I definitely understand...I'm 7 months pregnant right now and feel like a complete fat ass blob and my SO isn't one to compliment much anyway. I get through it knowing it will pass...I know in my head that I haven't gained any more weight than I did with my daughter and I got my body pretty much back after her, so I'll do it again. But you're right, it takes so much work and it doesn't seem like anybody but you pays it any mind.
    Anonymous

• I think that you should be honest with him. Let him know how you feel and what you need to hear and feel from him. I went through the same thing, I am a bigger girl and always have been, and when I got prego I felt so bad about my self, I fianally told my hubby how I felt and that I NEEDED him to tell me how pretty I was, and he did. I felt so much better, just be honest thats all I can say.
    mom_of_three392

Answer by mom_of_three392 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I do feel pretty though. But when he doesn't say things it hurts and make me wonder if I'm nasty and don't know it. With my 1st I felt most so beautiful with him. This time around I feel like he thinks I'm not as beautiful of atractive...
    Anonymous

• mom_of_three--I have told him so many times I think I am going to explode. I have talked to him, I have fought with him, I have sent him e-mails on ideas of what to do (w/out talking or fighting), I have tryed games, and even making him feel like I want him....nothing works for more than a week or two. I am at my wits end....
    Anonymous