Nothing like cold weather to remind me how Weird I am.....

I hate cold weather, and that's an understatement. When the temputure drops I feel like a sledge hammer is hitting me. Cold feels painful to me, like a millon dagers stabbing me. Right now, I'm in the house, it's cool but everyone else is ok. Me? I'm sitting here with blue hands and wondering if I need a third pair of socks.

Anyone else sensitive to the cold?

Anonymous5

Asked by Anonymous5 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I've become a lot more "thin skinned" sensitive to cold with age...In my 20's cold was no big deal...30's...started to get to me more...Now I'm 41 and I hate cold with a passion. Back in my 20's I ended up with mild frost bite on my feet-so they are the first to go frigid.
    ZsMommy

Answer by ZsMommy at 8:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i am! It really hurts my hands. i can't work with cold meat b/c it hurts. if my feet get cold my teeth almost start chattering no matter what season it is. daggers is a really good way of describing how my hands feel. it's interesting to know that there are other people like me.
    TZimm

Answer by TZimm at 9:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I'm sensitive to extreme cold & heat - I have a heart condition and the extremes kill me. I'm loving the weather we're having right now - lows around freezing, highs in the 50s. Once we have snow & temps around 0, yuck. If you're having such reactions though, you may have a circulation problem - bring it up to your doc next time you go in.
    Anonymous

• Yes, definately in the same boat as you.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2010