Are you going to be shopping on-line or in line for Christmas?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 8:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Shopping

• I am already done, most of it was done in line, but there are a few from on line. I start my Christmas shopping in June, so I can buy things over a longer period of time and not have to drop a big chunk of money all at once and then when Christmas season comes along I am not stressing about presents and can just enjoy the season. The only shopping that I do now is stocking suffers, and we don't spend a lot on those.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Both. I've done a little in line already - found a great deal. There are a couple of online things I have my eye on. But mostly, I make things myself. Frankly, we don't have the money to go crazy, doesn't make sense to me to wreck a perfectly enjoyable holiday with financial stress.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 8:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Depends on where the good deals are. But I am pretty sure it will be in line.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Both for me!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• So far most of mine and hubs Christmas shopping has been done online - as it is easiest and less time consuming.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Our christmas shopping is done. We shopped online and in store.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• In line. I have a problem buying things I can't touch first. I prefer to hold something in my hand, feel it, feel the quality, etc, before I pay.
    Anonymous

• I do the majority of my shopping online
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I'm on bedrest, and sadly, my husband can't follow a simple list without getting WAY off track, so I'll be doing it all online!
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 7:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Mostly online. I HATE holiday crowds and traffic.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 9, 2010