crazy itch on my ears ,throat, and nose!!! what does 18mm cystic structure in my epiglottis mean??? adult content

my ears nose and throat been itching like crazy for months maybe its been almost 1 year since its been like this its been to the point were im scratching so hard my nose ears and throat starts bleeding and i dont have any allergies about 3 months ago i went to the ER because i was choking it felt like my throat was closing little by little they found a 18mm cystic structure in my epiglottis they said to follow up with a ENT doctor but see i have no money right know to go see a doctor im thinking the itching and scratching cause the structure in my throat can somebody please help me and tell me what do i have why all this bad crazy itching in my nose ears and throat and why i developed the cystic structure in my throat i would really aprecciated if i get any help from you guys thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Health

• I was going to say, you need to go see an ENT specialist. But I know how the money thing is. The cyst could have grown for any reason. The big risk is that it can grow and block your esophagus or airway, which can be dangerous. So you need to get seen, mama. The ENT doc can take care of both issues.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I understand the no money thing, but get that appointment with the ENT or go back to emergency to make sure it isn't growing and causing you more issues. Emergency should be able to direct you to someone who would be willing to work out payments with you. Good Luck to you!
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 9:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• go to the ENT!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2010