Best on the market?

Hi everyone. I'm am loving this website. I have already asked about 4 questions today. I am pregnant with my first child. This baby is our little miracle. We are so excited. I know that the first thing I want to do. Which will be done sometime this week is buy a baby book. I want to be able to record everything that I want to make sure that the baby knows when he or she grow up and I want something that will lead me with questions to answer that I wouldn't have though about myself. Does anyone know where I can find a baby book like this?
I have been searching on Barnes and Noble's but I haven't found the #1 book that I have to have yet. Any names of baby books to record memories in I would appreciate. I'm big on customer reviews also so if you could tell me why you LOVE the book I would appreciate it.

Thanks Everyone. Sorry I'm just soooooo excited about this whole process.

lc20101782

Asked by lc20101782 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I bought a baby book at the Hallmark store and a baby's first year calender.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i like the ones i found at walmart. sadly when my first child who i got a baby book for was 7 months old i got prego with # 2 and i wasn't able to keep up with the book :(
    When you are looking for one decide what you want to be able to record in it and search accordingly :)
    TZimm

Answer by TZimm at 9:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Hallmark, Michaels, Walmart, you can also have one made for you online. Im still havent started either one. I suck! Congrats! Being a mommy is amazing
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i scrapbooked for both of my kids, that way i could be specific about what i wanted in there. i found that a store bought one asked questions that i either couldnt answer, didnt apply, or were just stupid. i didnt go all out on their books either, and im not a real scrapbooker, but it made it more personal to the experience that i was having. you can buy scrapbooking kits for baby books that make it easy. and a big congrats to you on becoming a mommy, its the best.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2010