How many pairs of shoes does your toddler have?

My 28 month old has a pair of white sneakers, a pair of pink boots (for the winter), and a pair of sandals (multi-colored pastels) she wore this past summer.

How many pairs of shoes does YOUR toddler have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Basically one, because they're all he will wear. We bought the same shoes in a couple of sizes because he loves them so much. Over the summer he had sandals, but he's outgrown them.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• 2 pairs of sandals, 2 pairs of slip on shoes, 1 pair of lego shoes, 1 pair of chucks, and 1 pair of rain boots.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My kids, at any age, had a pair of sneakers, a pair of church shoes, 2 pairs of flip-flops or 1 pair of moc-crocs (which one depended on the season), and maybe another pair of shoes. So not many. I hate buying too many when their feet grow so fast - I can't afford to buy any more than that any more!
    Anonymous

• Oh - and in the winter they also have snow boots - not sure if that counts or not!
    Anonymous

• My 4 year old has his cowboy boots and his tennis shoes. Generally prefers the boots over the tenny's.

The 1 year old has just one pair of shoes. They grow out of them so fast when they are babies that it's almost pointless to buy more than one pair!

That being said, they are both boys and boys shoes are relatively boring. Now, if this next baby is a girl, i cant make any guarantees that she wont have nineteen pairs of shoes at any given age! :D
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 9:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My 3-year-old has 3: sneakers, sandals (which aren't getting worn any more, but they do technically fit even so, lol), and crocs (worn over his dance shoes so I don't have to change the shoes when we get to class)...I guess that makes 4 if you count the dance shoes.

My 18-month-old has 1 pair, some white semi-dressy-looking shoes with different colored flowers so they match just about everything, lol. When she outgrows those, there's a black pair of sneakers that used to be her brother's that aren't too boyish.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010