Does anyone even watch 'Kate plus 8' anymore?

I used to watch 'John and Kate plus 8" all the time. I tried watching it tonight, and couldn't even sit through the first 15 minutes. I liked to watch them during everyday life. Not going on vacation every other day. And honestly why would I wan't to watch those kids have fun when in this economy I can barely take mine out for a fun day, and I only have ONE! Sheesh! Anyway it's become fake! It used to be real. Real home life. Now it's all staged vacations... bleh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• Hahaha, I am watching it right now. Haven't in awhile but happened to today.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I still love the show. I wish they were at home more doing real things. How great would it be to see John.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I still watch, but I totally agree it was better when it was everyday life.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I haven't watched it since Jon was on there. It's not the same. I think Kate is in it for the money. Did you know that she was on Dancing With The Stars?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:52 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• The show was never real. There's a lot of gossip stories out there about Jon and Kate's marriage and how Kate treated people. After everything started coming out about them being fake for TV, I can't watch anymore. Kate is a fame whore.
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I don't watch it anymore. I got sick of Kate and her attitude, actually i just got sick of her in general!
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 11:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• NO, I caught a few of the old shows when they were together & it amazes me how much has changed can't be bothered to watch her she is annoying & the whole drama is annoying.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• NO way!! I did when it was Jon & Kate PLus 8 but when Jon left so did I!!! I can not stand Kate!!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• yes
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 7:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• yes I think kate is in for the money. She was in dancing with the stars. I wonder who is watching her children while she is doing all this other stuff
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010