When is it my turn?

When do you start hosting holidays at your house, instead of your parents house?

I think that next year, we will be making Thanksgiving at our house, and will invite my and SO's parents over for dinner. We will see how that goes over.... LOL

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 9:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Holidays

• good luck! do it whenever you want.. lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I still dont, and probably never will. We do all Holidays at my grandfather's, when he passes I dont know, we will probably just do Holidays at my moms, or one of my Uncle's.

endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 5:55 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yep, whenever you are ready, go for it!!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We started having things at our house when we had kids. It just became easier for everyone to come to us, then for us to keep going to 2 or more different houses to visit and or eat every major holiday.
    MarianneTv

Answer by MarianneTv at 9:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i was thinking the same thing lol.... so good luck on that but you know it never hurts to try...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2010