how do i close the portal?

I moved into the house i currently live in 5 years ago. I was unaware of any presences but did have experiences. My household became an explosive enviorment. My family did not have very many problems until this house. My mom finally told me that she has seen a man several times in the house. (Basement) Recently my friend opened up to me about her ability because of my basement. Keep in mind she has never been informed of what has happened in my house. We went to get my project and she kept asking to leave, the look on her face was fear. She later informed me that i have a portal in my basement. I believe i have one in my room as well. How do i close the portal? I am convinced that this is the cause of the bad energy in the house. We have had a lot of experiences
to hear them contact me at Jessie.Gajewski@yahoo.com

Jessica Page G.

Asked by Jessica Page G. at 9:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would also go to my church and get together a group of serious prayer warriors and those who you know spend a ton of time with God in Prayer and Reading the Bible, and ask them to come to my house and help me pray and get those doors closed. Also in the meantime asking God to show me if there are any objects in my house that are the open doors... It may turn into a fight... if that does, I would suggest you fast and pray. I know it isn't a widely practiced thing, but the Bible talks about how some demons will only leave after you have prayed and fasted about it. If you aren't a christian, the only thing that I can suggest to you is to find really strong Christians and try the same things... I hope this helps and please know I am praying for you....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:46 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Have you tried praying? Pray to God and ask him to close it.
    waleb1002

Answer by waleb1002 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The name of Jesus is more powerful than any spirit. If you have never given your life to Him, now is the time! Put on the full armour of God so that when the day of evil comes you may stand! You could have a priest come and bless the house or have some Christians knowledgeable about spiritual warfare come in the pray all around the house. If there is anything there that might be causing the problem (like an object, it needs to be removed and destroyed). If you still don't feel comfortable there because the fear factor is already so high, it might be easiest just to move.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Kerp there are portals.... some go to Heaven and others to the demonic realm. The bible talks about Open Heaven....
    Anyway
    Jessica I do not know if you are a Christian or not but in regards to the demonic you can tell the demon to leave, anoint the house with oil and speak blessings over your home. Prayer is the best way as a Christian.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• If you are a Christian, this is what I would do... I have had houses that I moved into that were like that... and this is what I did: First of all, I agree, you need to pray and plead the blood of Jesus all over your home and ask him to clean out your house and close any doors that might have been opened either by you unintentionally or by someone that lived in the house previously. (When I say plead the blood of Jesus, it basically means claiming the legal rights that God gave to you as his child when you accepted Jesus as your savior. It was a spiritual contract that you entered into through Jesus' death and spilling of his blood... that's why I said "plead the blood." Sorry about the "Christianese.") continued...
    momof2redhedz

• visualization works wonders. I would visualize your house in bright light. Visualize your basement in bright light. Burn LOTS of sage down there too. Burn lots of candles & actually VISUALIZE the portal closing. In hindu meditation, visualization is HUGE. You cannot go into the deepest realms if meditation unless you can visualize. It really is a huge part of making things happen. We all have life force energy in our body, especially our spine. I'd get together with a few strong energied people & visualise the light from the candles with the light from your third eye actually closing the portal. I would also set up a holy shrine down there & keep praying regularly that the portal stay closed. Keep your basement positive, make it into a place of love & good vibes,. This will keep the portal from re-opening.

Most people will think you're crazy, so choose who you share this with wisely.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I am not a mom but i am desperate for help and saw a lot of helpful feedback!
    Jessica Page G.

Comment by Jessica Page G. (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Good luck....I really don't know...never heard of a "portal". Hopefully someone here knows. Maybe your family just needs to adjust to a new home. Moving can be stressful.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• You can't just stop believing in something that you have so much evidence of.
    I have, but i will try again.
    Jessica Page G.

Comment by Jessica Page G. (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Jessie, it was totally unneccessary to announce your not a mom. Now you'll have the "Boot Posse" after you for whatever good they think it does in their real lives. Personally in the future, I would just them assume you are what they want you to be and just ask your questions. As long as your contributing in a positive way, they won't be the wiser or have reason to care what you are in real life (ie. not a mom). Thats just mho.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2010