ANY mommas with tattoos or without help with idea pretty please?

I want to get a tattoo to represent my husband.... i was thinking a tree with one red apple on it and maybe a key hanging on the other side off of a branch... anything else you can think of... i was also thinking of maybe haveing a few green apples to represent everyone and one red one to represent him... the red one will stand out compared to the others... help?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 9:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I guess i would need to know what the apple represented to you.. Im Guessing the key is the key to your heart?? I like the idea. Where were you thinking of getting this? The placement of it on your body is important also.
    1htmma4624

Answer by 1htmma4624 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• on my upper arm to my shoulder... the apple represents the apple of my eye and thats why i was thinking a single red apple
    jaksonsmommy

Comment by jaksonsmommy (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• yeppers the key to my heart
    jaksonsmommy

• I like it. Would you have green apples for your kids? Or other members of your family? I am a big fan of trees, usually black and white ones, but when it comes to art, Trees are beautiful
    1htmma4624

Answer by 1htmma4624 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I like the tree. I'm undecided about the key, but I like the tree. I'm envisioning the tree drawn with calligraphy strokes, because there is something that speaks of timelessness in calligraphy strokes. I envision it all in black strokes, except for, yes, the apple filled in red for your husband. I don't know if I see the other apples as just black outlines or filled in green. Those are my ideas. Good luck! Hope it turns out the perfect work of art for you!
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 9:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2010