If you had to say wow I am lucky what would you be refering to?

Me it is my hubby... (and kids)

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• To be a mom! We just finalized our adoption last Tuesday and I am beyond thrilled! Our 3 little ones are beautiful and my awesome husband is icing on the cake! :) (Of course it's not always roses, but today I am beaming!)
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• my kids...they. are. awesome!
    waleb1002

Answer by waleb1002 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My husband...especially when I read posts/questions on here about lazy and non-helping husbands.

My job...it's definitely not what I want to be doing for the rest of my life...hell, it's not what I want to do for the rest of this week, but I am thankful that I do have a job...things could be MUCH worse.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 9:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My husband is so good to me and such a wonderful person and I am 24 weeks pregnant after losing six babies. I am thankful for those things, plus our family is increadibly self sufficient. We butcher our own beef, pork, turkeys, chickens and wild game and grow our own veggies. What else would I do out here in the country? I love that I have a peice of paradise :)
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 11:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My amazing husband and kids....I thank God for them EVERYDAY! (Seriously, I say a prayer everyday thanking Him for these three people.)
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• the fact that even though i got pregnant while in the 10th grade and was still able to graduate on time

the fact even though i had 2 kids before i met him, my husband still wanted to marry and build a family with me

the fact that i've had 4 beautiful healthy kids

the fact that even though i didn't graduate college, i am able with the help of my husband to financially take care of my family

i can go on all night...
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My job, my healthy uncomplicated pregnancy, my healthy happy children. When I see/read about what other people have to go through or are dealing with, I feel very lucky for what I do have.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Blessings of family, health, stable employment.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 10:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2010