Has anyone done weightwachers online?

I suck at losing weight, but I really want to. I live in MN, hate the cold and can't afford a gym membership. I need something that will keep me interested enough to keep it up. My goal is losing 40 pounds in the next 8 months. Has this worked for anyone? Or do you have any other ideas?

sunshine58103

Asked by sunshine58103 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• sparkpeople.com.....its awesome and its FREE....i use the nutrition tracker and love the motivational blogs...plus i have made some lifelong friends on there!!! And....i've lost 17lbs.....woohoo!!!!!
    waleb1002

Answer by waleb1002 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Sparkpeople is awesome! Check out my journal post too. It has a lot of great useful information for those starting out, hope it helps!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I did WW exclusively online and I lost 32 lbs. It was very easy to follow with the online tools, I just typed what I ate, the exercise I did and it calculated my points. I highly recommend it.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I would definitely find a weight loss buddy. someone you can share your lows and highs with....there's a site I used to belong to called weightlossbuddy.com ....you can find people in your area or just have an online buddy!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 9:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I heard it helps, but I duno. I think Id rather do the groups if I were to do this.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Never had. My aunt did it and looks great!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I tried the "old fashioned" WW a couple years ago. I felt like I was always eating. It worked, but after I stopped I gained it back... I also did the WW online, but only did the free 1 week trial of it. I really like it though, MUCH more simple than trying to figure out points on your own. Good Luck!!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• not personally, but have heard great things.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I just signed up at sparkpeople!! It looks good, thank you. I will try that first since it's free!
    sunshine58103

Comment by sunshine58103 (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2010